Saturday 2 July 2011

July is here...

It's been said that the best time to visit Pune is between july and feb. People, July has arrived and come next month, so will you.

July...a month that is going to be a little tough for Team Barcode. 'A little' I say, since I am sure the team will have a lot of fun too this month. The Challenge, the deadlines, the urgency.

The Marketing Team has already started field work, ie., Sponsorship  related visits. 
The Events Team is designing one fabulous event after another.
The PR Team is all set to go public with the official Barcode 2011 proposal.

Yes.... I am in good hands. I am sure, my Team is going to make my existence a memorable one.
The best part about my Team? The work environment. An unsaid motto of Work,Talk, Laugh has come up in these 4-5 days of interaction.

I will be posting some pics in my next post and you will be introduced to my team in the coming ones(psst...candid pics only! )

Watch this space for more..

To have a great idea, have a lot of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment