Friday 29 July 2011

My Marketing Team- Part 1


Hello my good people!

I know it's been long..but here I am..to talk about my MARKETING TEAM...



First up I have Arjun Kandikuppa... he is the "on n off" leader of the pack.. The guy exudes an aura that says, "u have a problem...I have the solution"...... but wait a while n u get to see his sheepish smile that goes..
" ha ha..u fell for it! :P "












Next up.. Pankaj Vidhan....the dude who heads the Sponsorship branch of my marketing team.
He has the " I don't care how..just Go crack the Deal" funda...which puts my marketing team in the "I accept the challenge" mode...  He is chilled out..he is unpredictble... but when he works, he really does!



And now  the juniors..

I have 2 females working for my marketing and promotion...Ankita and Sanjana





Ankita Sharma is involved in the online marketing.. easy job, eh? Negligible travelling...  Laptop being her soul mate, no worries at all.......... ahhh..if only it were that simple.
 The girl is a typical gemini... moody like pune's weather (come visit SIMS on 13th,14th Aug and u'l know what I am talking about )...a little distracted...a little lost on some days............n utterly mad...or abso sarcastic on others.















Sanjana Negi..the pretty little woman with enchanting eyes....She is smart..she is talented...n she is in my sponsorship team...
Fix an appointment? oh yea..she'l do it in a jiffy.......not only that...she'l Go bag the deal. A no-nonsense girl...speaks to the point , the best part being...people don't just hear her...they Listen.














Also, I have another girl in my team, My Sponsor Machine, Ruby Balwada. She is one chick who has no issues with field work, not only that, she likes it and is GOOD at it. Energetic and cheerful she is one dependable sponsor-magnet!




I am sure you all are waiting for the junior boys intro...... wait some more... the budding marketeers are gonna be introduced in the next post..

Adios for now


By the way, feel free to comment... it's just ME and YOU here....  ;D





2 comments:

  1. Seems like your marketing team is doing one hell of a job...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos team! very excited to meet each one of you! :)

    ReplyDelete